As with most of our products, you first need to configure the Dashboard before you can start coding.
Before you can configure the Offer Wall, you must make sure that you have your virtual currency configured. If you have not already done so, you can modify your App Settings.
- Go to the Dashboard and click through to your selected App.
- Go to Ad Formats and click on the Offer Wall Settings tab within your App. Make sure Status is set to On.
- Select the currency you wish to use for video rewards from the Virtual currency dropdown menu.
- Fill in the Exchange rate field with the number of your virtual currency that equates to one Euro or Dollar (depending on the currency you have set in your account settings).
- Select the Round up low video rewards to 1 unit of virtual currency (recommended) if you would like to show video offers that reward less than 1 of your virtual currency. In such cases, the video will have its reward rounded up to 1.
- Click Save to save your Offer Wall configurations.
Setting up the Offer Wall
Remember that you can always add extra virtual currency if you need by clicking on the Settings icon:
Click the Settings icon
Next we set up the SDK side.